BlueRange Technology Virtualization Service offerings are focused on helping clients identify and quantify the benefits of virtualization and create strategies tailored to their business needs. With a strong virtualization strategy, clients can reduce complexity, improve service levels to the business and lower capital and operating costs to provide and maintain IT infrastructure.
- Simplify your infrastructure – Reduce the number of physical servers that need to be maintained and enable the addition of new virtual machines without creating server sprawl
- Reduce IT costs – Lower space, energy, maintenance and management expenses
- Rapidly deploy servers and applications – Provision servers in minutes compared to days
- Increase flexibility – Dynamically assign resources, improving performance and the ability to respond to changing requirements. For some organizations, virtualization also provides a less costly path to disaster recovery
- Reduce energy consumption – Move toward a green data center by reducing the carbon footprint and keeping power and cooling costs in check
Whether you're a small organization trying to extend the value of the resources you already have, or a large data center that's pushing the automation envelope,BlueRange Technology delivers solutions that make sense for your budget, staff and business.
Virtualization is a proven software technology that is quickly becoming standard practice in the transformation of the IT landscape and fundamentally changing the way that people compute. Originally designed to run a single operating system with a single application, today’s powerful x86 computer hardware are left vastly underutilized.Virtualization lets you run multiple virtual machines on a single physical machine, sharing the resources of that single computer across multiple environments. Different virtual machines can run different operating systems and multiple applications on
the same physical computer.
With Virtualization, organizations can benefit from reduced IT costs while improving efficiency, availability, flexibility, and manageability of their infrastructure. Whether at the desktop, the server or in the datacenter, Virtualization solutions can have a dramatic impact on your IT infrastructure and IT operations. By consolidating physical systems in the data center, you can experience; enhanced desktop manageability and security that would be impossible with traditional desktop environments running on dedicated physical PCs. Virtualization can deliver lower total cost of ownership of servers, higher server utilization, and increased operational efficiency.
BlueRange Technology offers Virtualization Solutions from leading virtualization technology manufacturer and market leader VMware.